Following on from my post on being Queen-like on Day 21 I wanted to share with you something I'd written six months ago and forgotten about. I love asking myself a question and then brainstorming as many answers as possible. Sometimes the results are just so-so if the topic doesn't inspire me and sometimes I get fantastic results.
I love the answers I got from brainstorming the question 'How can I be the Queen in my life?' I let my mind run away with itself and didn't filter. I found this list really inspiring and I hope you enjoy it too.
How can I be the Queen in my life?
- Rise above pettiness, gossip and negativity
- Have high standards in everything I do, wear, eat and the way I live
- Be regal and above petty things
- Be fair, loyal and dignified
- Have firm boundaries at the same time as being caring to others
- Carry myself with dignity and poise
- Allow my life to be wealthy and abundant – let these things in
- Appreciate the ‘wealth’ I already have – what I’ve achieved so far in buying our house and running our business, all my possessions big and small, our retirement savings accounts etc.
- Trust desires that I have – go for them and see what happens. Know that nothing is a desire in my life unless there is some way for me to do/have it.
- Uplevel my environment continually and incrementally. Make my surroundings opulent.
- Have a mantra – ‘I am the Queen of my life’.
- Treat my husband like he is my King.
- Have a crystal clear vision of what being a Queen means to me and keep it in mind
- Be authentically me and Queenly at the same time.
- I am not afraid to roll my sleeves up and muck in – the Queen drives her own Land Rover off-road around her country estates; she’s not just sitting by the fire in her crown all helpless
- I am down to earth and practical
- I take care of myself and look after myself
- I love and enjoy my life, I don’t wish I was anyone else. How could I wish that – I’m the Queen of my life
- I have a sense of duty
- I project femininity and strength in equal measures
- I feel empowered and in my power
- I conduct myself with elegance and grace
- I am always well-presented and appropriately groomed
- I take pride in my appearance
- I remember I am a Queen at all times
What question would you like to ask yourself? What question would you like me to brainstorm?
Until tomorrow, be chic, and queenly, yet again!