Friday, January 7, 2011
Reasons to Smile
I found this list in English magazine ‘Woman’. I liked all the tips so much I thought I couldn’t not share them with you.
Often these types of lists are clichéd and pointless (if that’s not too harsh). This one makes me want to smile more so I can be younger, happier, healthier and more popular!
5 great reasons to smile
1. Smiling makes us more attractive, so if you’re trying to impress, a smile will draw people in.
2. A smile changes your mood for the better – even if you don’t feel like smiling, it actually tricks the body into feeling better by releasing endorphins.
3. You’ll look instantly younger. The muscles you use to smile lift the face, making you appear younger.
4. It lowers your blood pressure. When you smile there’s a measurable reduction in your blood pressure readings.
5. Smiling relieves stress. It also helps to stop you looking tired, worn out and overwhelmed, so making you better able to cope.